Monday, December 16, 2019

Pensacon 2020 Guest Announcement

Things have been a little crazy for over a month now, and just as the winter holidays loom on the horizon, I think things are finally easing up. I have not had the time or the energy to post here in far too long, and there is a bit I have missed sharing. I hope to do a little catch up before the holidays when I will be offline until the new year.

Last week it was announced that I will be returning as a guest artist to Pensacon 2020! Pensacon is one of our most favorite events of the year, and it is exciting that it is right around the corner.

I will see you at Pensacon February 28 - March 1, 2020!

Pensacon 2020 is going to be exciting for a couple of reasons. First, it is a super fun convention, and there is a fantastic line up of guests coming. Second, it will be the first convention to feature The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia setup. Yes, Illuxcon in October saw the debut of the art and the Grand Bazaar stylings, but it is not a comic or gaming convention and more of an art explosion. Pensacon will be the first mainstream event that will feature Grand Bazaar art, stylings, and for the first time, PRINTS!

There is a lot to share with you about Pensacon 2020 and next yeat in general, it is going to be an exciting year, to say the least. More on all this very soon!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment