Monday, March 25, 2019

Into the Jungle - The Return of the Aarakocra

Thanks to the internet I continue to discover where my work has been used in subsequent products with my clients. This time around I have for you the choose your own adventure style Dungeons and Dragon book, Into the Jungle from 2018. This book sees the return of the Aarakocra created initially for the 5th Edition Monster Manual in 2014. Here is a look at the new incarnation of the Aarakocra.

Aarakocra
Into the Jungle
8x11 - Digital
© 2018 Wizards of the Coast

The Aarakocra has surprisingly made its way around over the past five years. If you are interested in picking up a copy of Into the Jungle, which looks to be a really fun book, here is the cover that sports a gorgeous Chris Seaman cover.

Into the Jungle, for all your into the jungle needs.

Lastly, here are the original illustrations for the Aarakocra. It is the first monster in the 5th Editon Monster Manual if you go looking for it.

Aarakocra
 Dungeons & Dragons - 5th Edition Monster Manual
8x11 - Digital
© 2014 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment