Monday, March 11, 2019

Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck - The Return of the Viper Probe Droid and Quarren Agitator

I continue stumbling across instances of my Star Wars illustrations being reused on various other Star Wars products. This time around I have for you the Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck from 2016. This one slipped under my radar for three years. The Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck sees the return of the Viper Probe Droid and Quarren Agitator Monger that I originally painted in 2015 and 2014, respectively. Here is a look at the new incarnation of the Viper Probe Droid and Quarren Agitator.

Viper Probe Droid
Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck
© 2016 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Quarren Agitator
Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck
© 2016 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

The Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck is the first time that either of these pieces, to my knowledge, have been reused. If for some reason you are hunting down the Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck to complete your collection of my work, here is an image of the front of the packaging so that you can get the correct one.

Imperials & Rebels 2 Adversary Deck - For all your sleeper agent needs

Lastly, here are the original illustrations for the Viper Probe Droid and Quarren Agitator. Both were initially isloated figures in Star Wars RPG books. They were given background for the cards.

Viper Probe Droid
Force and Destiny Game Master's Kit
9 x 12 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Quarren Agitator
Age of Rebellion RPG
10 x 15 - Digital
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment