Friday, February 2, 2018

Dino Run 2 - Pixeljam Kickstarter

The good folks at Pixeljam are at it again! Pixeljam is currently running a Kickstarter to fund the production of Dino Run 2, the sequel to the smash hit Dino Run. I have spoken about Pixeljam here on the blog before, and I can not speak highly enough about them and their work. I have known Miles and Rich since college and they do great work and make fun games. I STRONGLY urge you to take the time to head over and check out their Kickstarter and hopefully support it. If you like super fun games, dinosaurs, or super fun game about dinosaurs... then Dino Run 2 is the game for you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pixeljam/the-dino-run-2-exploratory-campaign?ref=342vfh

Over on the Dino Run 2 Kickstarter you will see all kinds of great sample art, VIDEOS(!), and more. They have a lot planned out and there are many ways for you to get involved with making this campaign a reality.

Dino Run 2 art courtesy of the Dino Run 2 Kickstarter

Did I mention that there were game play snippets that you can watch? Pixeljam has a lot in store and I can't wait to see how the final game turns out! I can't say it enough, please go check out the Dino Run 2 Kickstarter and see with your own eyes what they have planned! RAWR!

Dino Run 2 art courtesy of the Dino Run 2 Kickstarter

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: