Monday, June 5, 2017

Taking a Breather - Monster Scribbling

Things have been a little bit crazy, are a little bit crazy, and will be a little bit crazy for the foreseeable future. A lot going on across many fronts in my life and when this happens the blog unfortunately is the first to step down as a priority. That said, I do what I can to still keep it going. At least for this week and maybe into next I need to step back and take a breather. The monsters have stepped up to fill the void and there should be some monster scribbles to fill my absence here. Enjoy! RAWR!

Taking a Breather Monster #1
10 x 10 - Digital

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment