Wednesday, March 16, 2016

See You at AltCon 2016 This Weekend!

As a reminder, I will be a guest at ALTCon 2016 this weekend, Match 19-20! This will be my first time attending ALTCon and I am really looking forward to it. I have shared loads of details about this earlier on the blog or you can head to the ALTCon website for all the convention information you could hope for.

See you at ALTCon 2016!

I will have all my original paintings, drawings, prints, artist proofs, mouse pads, playmats, t shirts, sketchbooks, and more for all your monster art needs! I should be doing a panel at AltCon, but a of writing this post the panel schedule has yet to be posted. When I know something I will be sure to share it.

If you are in the Tallahassee or panhandle area I hope to see you out there at the North Florida Fairgrounds for two days of fun!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment