Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pensacon Panel Times and Info!

Pensacon 2016 is just around the corner and my panel dates and times are now available! As a reminder, Pensacon is running February 19th - 21st in Pensacola, Fl... and I will be a guest at this convention. I will be taking part in three panels and they all look to be really fun! All of the links and details can be found on my schedule page...

Schedule page, for all your schedule page needs!

Really looking forward to both of my panels on Friday, the chance to finally meet Dave Dorman is really exciting! The convention opens at 1:00 on Friday, so it is a little crazy that I need to be over in another building to be a part of the Star Wars panel, but I will make it work. Especially since I will be surrounded by some really impressive artists and writers!

The only three panels you need to attend... or not... your call.

Each of my panels has its own information page that list the moderator and the guests. This includes: Star Wars OFF the Screen, Art of Illustration, and Making Effects for Movies and TV. If you are attending Pensacon I hope that you have a chance to make it out to one (or all) of my panels. I can not speak for everyone involved, but I will do my best to entertain and inform.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment