Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Star Wars - Edge of the Empire - Beyond the Rim

My contributor copy of Beyond the Rim (the newest source book for Star Wars - Edge of the Empire RPG) arrived on Monday, so I am happy to be able to share my contribution today! I was able to produce two figure pieces this time around, a naughty naughty Nexu (BAD KITTY!) and a Trandoshan that is TOTALLY not me standing in the yard... nope, totally not that...

Nexu
© 2013 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Rival Explorer (totally not me standing in the yard dressed this way)
© 2013 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Needless to say, these were really fun and I always love to paint me some Trandoshans. Trying my best to illustrate the entire population of Dosh single handed. Hopefully when I look back my Trandoshans will look different from each other and I am just not painting the same one over and over again... Bossk on my mind. I took some photos of the art in the book so you can see how it was used. They ended up a lot larger then I had expected! Which is really cool... that Nexu is HUGE! No one is going to miss that one...

I CAN HAZ WHOLE PAGE?

Ready for adventure!

Thanks goes out to another exciting Zoe Robinson for another exciting Star Wars project! There will be more Star Wars on the blog in the fullness of time... RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment