Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Student talk and Illuxcon

I spoke to the students of Keith Roberson this morning at Florida State University. Thank you Keith for having me out today and to all his students who stuck through all my yammering. Hopefully they were able to glean some pearl of wisdom from my talk.

Registration is up for the event of the year, Illuxocon 2009. I have heard the buzz on this for a couple of months now and was hoping to be able to attend. Attendance is limited to only 200 people, so if you want to go, you better register very soon! There will be portfolio reviews, demos, lectures, and lots and lots of one on one time with artist at all levels. This is an amazing resource for artist. So if you are attending, I will see you there in November!

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment