Tuesday, October 10, 2023

The FINAL THREE Foil Festering Mummy Artist Proofs

*UPDATE* And they are all sold! Thanks, everyone!

I am down to my final three foil Festering Mummy artist proofs. The Festering Mummy was released in the Amonkhet wave of Magic the Gathering. As with other artist proof that I am close to selling out of, I have put drawings on their backs, and I am now offering them as two separate options. The first option is a pairing of two cards with a recreation of the card art across their backs. The second option is a single card depicting my favorite zombie from the movie All Souls Day: Dia De Los Muertos, which I happened to design and perform as. These are the last and final foil APs available for this card. I have no idea when or if it will ever be reprinted, so for the foreseeable future, this is your last opportunity to get one of these. Here is a look at the cards and the art.

2 up recreations of the card art (SOLD)

A very hungry zombie that went by the name of Bloated Choppers (SOLD)

If I still have either of these next week, I will be bringing them to IX with me. Here is a look at just the art on the backs of the artist proofs.

Marker, ink, and acrylic paint make up the above images

That's all for another exciting Tuesday on the blog. See you back here tomorrow. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment