Wednesday, October 4, 2023

"Recent" Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added a drawing to their backs. All available artist proofs and drawing options can be found on my store. These are from April, June, and July, respectively, and are part of a larger token commission that I am doing for one of my favorite collectors. They need a lot of Warrior tokens (and now a bird token), and they all are Star Wars themed. Hard to not be thrilled to be creating so many fun Star Wars portraits. I present a selection of Star Wars token drawings on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

Cad Bane was one of my favorites from the Clone Wars.

General Grievous was another charator that was so lovingly fleshed out in the Clone Wars. Nice that so many characters got more screen time and stories

And for something a little different, here is an X-Wing mascurating as a bird token.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment