Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Another Recent Artist Proof Drawing From February ... at the end of March

Today I have one final February artist proofs that I added a drawing to its back. If you want to get any of these, just head to my store. I don't feel like I have had much to share here on the blog recently, but I am very behind in sharing these artist proof drawings. Some of that is because I am doing a lot more of them, and I have had several big announcements regarding now offering color and finding extra Portent proofs. That aside, at the end of March, I am sharing the last of the February cards. At this rate, it will be May before I am done with sharing March proofs. I suppose there are worse things. Today's card answers what Yoda would look like in Magic the Gathering.

What if Yoda lived in a Magic the Gathering world?
He would be a blue card in Ravnica.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment