Wednesday, November 30, 2022

More Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have more recent artist proofs that I added drawings to their backs. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. This time, I added an angry Bribe Taker on the back of a Bribe taker and a conky Lathnu Sailback on the back of a Lathnu Sailback

And don't forget, the holiday sale continues! EVERYTHING on my store is 20% off when you use code Ethra! You heard me right, get 20% off art, artist proofs, books, and everything else when you use the code Ethra! You have until midnight Friday, December 2nd, to take advantage of this discount.

The Bribe Taker gnashes its teeth at the prospect of taking some bribes.

Conky Lathnu Sailback doing important conky Lathnu Sailback things.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...     

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment