Friday, November 4, 2022

Kickstarter Roundup - Hooker

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a Kickstarter project that launched this week that I think you all might be interested in. I am thrilled to share this Kickstarter with you because not only is this person a fantastic artist, but he is also a super cool guy and a good friend. If you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

We have known Daniel for years, and he is a local artist that has made comics, mermaids, monsters, games, and more. On top of that, he is an all-around great guy, and I am always eager to support his projects, and I think you should too. Daniel's newest project is a coloring book focused on his recent Feeling Small series. Here is information about the project in Daniel's words. 

"Feeling Small is an exploration in scale through pin-up art. When I sat down to begin drawing this book, I wanted to take a look at the world from a different perspective. Each original character is created under the idea of living in a world that feels larger than life. I had a blast creating this diverse batch of characters, imagining them moving through a world that barely notices them.The book will be approx. 8.25in x 10.5in with a color cover and black and white interior pages."
The project is funded, but there are plenty of stretch goals to bring even more art to the project. There is more information, art, add-ons, stickers, games, prints, and more about this project on the campaign page. I hope you can take a moment to check it out and hopefully lend your support to Daniel's project!
 
 
This is just a glimpse of the art for the project, be sure to head to the campaign page to learn more!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then... 
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment