Monday, November 7, 2022

Bribe Taker - Magic: the Gathering - Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

Before leaving for IX, the bordered artist proofs for the Bribe Taker, my contribution to the Magic the Gathering set, New Capenna Commander, arrived. They are now available on my store! Some may be aware there have been issues with the printing and distribution of artist proofs, but things are improving. I have yet to receive the borderless version of this card, but I now have the bordered APs available. To start things off, here is a look at the final art of the Bribe Taker.

Bribe Taker
Magic the Gathering - New Capenna Commander
14 x 11 - Digital 
Art Director - Dawn Murin
 © 2022 Wizards of the Coast
 
Bordered Bribe Taker in handy dandy card form.
© 2022 Wizards of the Coast

These new Bribe Taker artist proofs are now on my store for those interested. All artist proofs are available with and without an original drawing. All of the details and information are on my store.

All artist proofs are signed and numbered and can include an original drawing on the back. 

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment