Monday, November 14, 2022

Discounted Color Drawing Artist Proof Drawing!

I mentioned in my recap of IX 2022 that I took part in a Magic the Gathering artist proof artist jam where we drew live on artist proofs, and they were available for purchase at the convention. I completed three at IX, but there was a fourth that I began but never completed. I took some time last week and finished up that drawing, which is now available at a discount! Now is your chance to get your hands on a full-color marker and ink drawing on the back of a Stinging Lionfish AP. Get it before it is gone.

SOLD

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment