Monday, November 15, 2021

There and Back Again... AGAIN: 2020 - 2021

At the beginning of August, as the Delta variant surged, we were asked to return to the office. As previously mentioned, we were sent home on March 17th, 2020, and it felt like that would be the way of things for the foreseeable future. While it still feels too soon, August was definitely too soon, and it turned out that it was as we were sent home again only a few weeks after returning. I had hoped we had longer before we made this transition again, but I am not in control of such things, and as of today, we are back in the office. While everything is where I left it, nothing feels correct, and it is all out of sorts. I am sure that is part of the adjustment, but it is unsettling to be sure. My home assistant is not happy about this return, and I am likely to hear more about his dissatisfaction with the state of things when I return home. For now, we make the best of it and hope that the office is as safe as it can be.

November 15th, 2021 - Back in the office... AGAIN.

My faithful assistant continued to stay on duty through the ups and downs.
He is once again not happy about the current state of things.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment