Monday, November 29, 2021

Grand Bazaar SALE!

 
Head to my store to get 10% off all orders using code: ETHRA

This week through the end of the day on Friday, December 3rd, you can get 10% off all orders on my store by using code: ETHRA. In addition, all orders over $50 will receive a FREE of Grand Bazaar enamel pins!

The code and the free pin offer end Friday night at midnight, so don't miss out on this deal! Stock up on your favorite items and get that special being in your life a wonderful and unique gift. We all can use more monsters in our lives!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...
 
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment