Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings

One last post before the Thanksgiving holiday! Today I have for you a selection of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. I recently completed a ton of artist proof, and this is the first batch from those completed drawings. 

I sometimes worry that the Gremlins do not get enough love, but then someone buys one, and I get to draw another Gremlin.

The Stinging Lionfish has been a sleeper fan-favorite. 
Well, all of my fish cards seem to be favorites. This chonky boy is blowing bubbles.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment