Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Selected Recent Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have for you a pair of recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. I have actually seen a spike in artist proofs sales on my store. In fact, I sold out of the Portent last week. I have many more artist proofs drawings to bring you in the coming weeks. For now, here are two recent, but not too recent, monster drawings.

 
I was asked to do a new design and different pose for the Breaching Hippocamp.

A mighty lizard for a fan.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then... 

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment