Monday, February 22, 2021

Recent Sketchbook Drawings

Last year, I ran a big sale on all of my remaining Creatura Libri sketchbooks. Each book comes with a free drawing, and while I nearly sold out of my sketchbooks, I still have some, so I never ended the sale. I sold a set recently, and I wanted to share the drawings that went into the sketchbook. Also, details on the sale follow. 

You, too, can get a FREE drawing just like the above drawings when you buy any of my sketchbooks - which continue to be ON SALE!

As a reminder, all of my sketchbooks have all been marked down to a mere $10, AND they each come with a FREE original pencil drawing! That's right, for only $10, you can get a sketchbook with a free original drawing. I currently have three volumes of my sketchbook remaining to choose from.

The HUGE SALE on all my sketchbooks continues!

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment