Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Mystery Project Process

NDAs cover 99.99% of the work that I do with established clients, new clients, and in general, all new types of projects I find myself working on. My work stays under wraps until the client spoils it or the project is released. While I can not talk about who I am working for or what the project is, I find myself able to share some peeks of a new project I am currently working on. I can not wait to share the final product with you, but it will likely be a while before the finished product is released. For now, I can share with you the first drawing taking shape. It is only a crop of the actual image, but hopefully, it will give you a glimpse of what I am creating.

Mystery Project Process
17 x 14 - Colored pencil and acrylic on paper
© 2021 Christopher Burdett
 
 That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment