Friday, February 5, 2021

Kickstarter Roundup - Horsley

Today on the blog, I wanted to point out a current Kickstarter project that I think you all might be interested in. I am thrilled to share this Kickstarter with you because not only is this person a genuinely fantastic artist, but he is also a dear friend. If you have not already checked it out, you should do so NOW!

 

My wife and I have known Ralph for years, and this book is a long time in coming. Ralph's career is full of breathtakingly complex battle scenes, monsters of magic and horror, and images from dozens of worlds. You are likely already familiar with his work, and or the first time, Ralph Horsley: An Art Adventure will be bringing Ralph's work into one volume. This is something not to miss!

The book funded quickly, and it is currently blasting through stretch goals, increasing the size of the book. There are still tiers available to get artwork if you so choose, or only the book. As I have said, I am so excited about this project. I often think I am verse in Ralph's work only to be surprised by work I have never seen.

I look forward to this book to revisit my favorite works and to discover gems I missed before. The book will be arranged into themed chapters, and each chapter focuses on different aspects of Ralph's art. 3Here are two samples of what to expect from Ralph Horsley: An Art Adventure, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment