Friday, October 23, 2020

IX Online Virtual Booth Hours - TOMORROW!

IX Online is going strong and continues through March 31st. While you will have months to take in IX Online, I will be having virtual booth hours live as a Zoom event tomorrow, Saturday, October 24th, from 12 PM till 4 PM EST. If you want to hang out with me in my booth, with backdrop and art on the walls, and talk to me about art, my book, or just about anything, then be sure to join my Zoom event! There will likely be special guests of my wife and Mietze the Cat. That link again for the Zoom event if anyone missed it. See you there!

 
IX Online is happening now!

 
Be sure to stop by my gallery to see all the original artwork, books, enamel pins, and Magic the Gathering Artist Proofs that I have available! 

 
The key art for Ethra VanDalia from the book has been sold. If you had your eye on a piece from the book, now might be the time to pick it up before it is gone. If you had your eye on Ethra, fear naught, for there will be more pieces featuring Ethra in the future.

 
To see something like this, but not exactly like this, in my house, be sure to take part in the Zoom event tomorrow!
 
That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here on Monday! Until then...
For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment