Friday, February 21, 2020

Pensacon Next Week! ...and MORE.

One week from today, I will be returning to Pensacon for the best three days at a convention that Florida has to offer. Pensacon is always a ton of fun, and this year should be no different. I will have my remaining client-related stock marked down as I continue to clear out my inventory in advance of the Grand Bazaar. But don't worry, I will be talking at length about the Grand Bazaar while at Pensacon. 

Come see me at Pensacon 2020!

As previously mentioned here on the blog, I will be taking part in three panels at Pensacon. Two of them are on Friday, and one is on Saturday and should offer up some great information regarding art, games, and working as an artist. If you are attending and have questions regarding making monsters and art, you should really stop by these panels.

Pensacon panels for all your Pensacon panels needs.

And the elephant in the room... We are just over one week from the launch of the Kickstarter for my book, The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia! I should clarify because it is actually THREE books that will be part of the Kickstarter. ALL THREE ARE 100% DONE and ARE ALREADY AT THE PRINTERS! There is also a super awesome crest of Ethra enamel pin too! Read more about all of these here. It's finally here. All I need now is your help. Let's make the Grand Bazaar a reality!

Coming to Kickstarter 02/29/2020 @ 10am EST

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment