Monday, February 17, 2020

A Closer Look at the Stats Guide for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia!

*UPDATE! The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia is NOW AVAILABLE!*
 
 
Collected Guide of Reference Statistics and Cataloged Research Calculations pertaining to the Beings and Beasts of the Grand Bazaar of Ethra by Bryenn Stiihlmon and J’ff Soulohmon

As previously mentioned, I will be offering a 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons compatible stats guide as part of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Kickstarter. I was fortunate enough to have the help of Brian Stillman and Jeff Solomon, who kicked a whole lot of butt and created stats for the beings and beasts in my book. I can not express how happy I am with their work, and they truly brought a D&D feel to my creations.

The book is 84 pages and measures 5x8. It is the perfect size for a companion guide, and its contents are arranged in the same order as the main book. I had a lot of fun doing the design and layout of this book and creating the additional text and content. This is not merely at stats guide. It is a document created in the world of the Grand Bazaar by the psychometricians to better understand the world through numbers. For each entry, there is a small psychological write up by one of the two psychometricians who wrote this book, Bryenn Stiihlmon and J’ff Soulohmon.

Here is a look at the Iishlukmaw, but you might know it better as the Aberrant Stilter. 

CHOMP CHOMP! You better steer clear of that mouth.

To keep the page layout consistent, I created Proverb of the Psychometricians. I ended creating more than I needed, which is good since the psychometricians will return.

Proverb of the Psychometricians

I think I will share one more entry with you today! Here is the entry for Shaper's Sentries, but you might know them as Footman. 

Again, I am SO happy with the job Brian Stillman and Jeff Solomon did on these. I could not have done this without them!

The Kickstarter launches February 29th! You can expect to hear more about this in the coming days and weeks.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment