Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Ancient Carp Playmats - BACK IN STOCK!

My Ancient Carp playmats are back in stock! Over the weekend, I got a new batch signed and ready to go. They are available on my store or over at Original Magic Art. Two ways to get them if one of us might sell out. I have heard some of you have been trying to get your hands on them, and now they are once again available!

Officially licensed Magic the Gathering Ancient Carp Playmat

Each Ancient Carp playmat comes signed!

Again, head over to my store or  Original Magic Art to get your hands on one of these signed Ancient Carp playmats. You will not regret it! RAWR!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment