Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Pensacon 2020 Panel Schedule

We are just over two weeks away from Pensacon and the launch of The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Kickstarter (Feb 29!!!!). The Pensacon app and website have been updated with the panel and event schedules. I will be on three panels this year, and I am already looking forward to them. All of the information can be found over on the Pensacon website, or right here for your convenience.  

Be sure to check out my panel schedule, as well as the rest of the guests, planned events!

I will be talking about something I know a few things about on Friday from 4-4:45pm... MONSTERS! This is a great lineup, and there should be a lot of information to be shared during this panel.

From 5:15-6pm on Friday, I will be sharing the stage with a fellow RPG artist that I have done several panels with before, Brian LeBlanc. We will be answering your questions and talking about working in the industry.

Lastly, on Saturday from 11-11:45am, I will be part of a great line up of artists talking about illustration. This should be an excellent opportunity to get questions answered from a group of artist that work on a diverse range of projects.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment