Friday, January 10, 2020

Theros Beyond Death Prerelease

I am happy to announce that I will be at the Theros Beyond Death prerelease at Gamescape on Friday, January 17th, at the 8:00 pm. You can expect my arrival before the event, and I will be on hand for several hours signing cards. I will have a few original drawings with me, as well as playmats, artist proofs, and prints. If all goes to plan, I will also have a very limited run of the two Theros Beyond Death cards that have been spoiled, Stinging Lionfish and Shimmerwing Chimera.

See you on Friday, January 17th at 8:00pm! 

My first Magic the Gathering set was the original Theros that was released in 2013, so it is wonderful to be back to both Theros and Gamescape. I hope to see you there are all the excitement and fun that is a Magic the Gathering prerelease!

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment