Monday, January 27, 2020

Stinging Lionfish and Shimmerwing Chimera PRINTS NOW AVAILABLE! Theros Beyond Death

Prints for my cards featured in the Theros Beyond Death expansion of Magic the Gathering are now available on my store!  Each 18 x 12 print comes signed and numbered and are limited to editions of ONLY 20. Once they are gone, they are gone! These prints are available individually or as a pair for a discounted prince! Head over to to see all available Magic the Gathering prints.
https://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/collections/prints/products/stinging-lionfish-mtg-theros-beyond-death-signed-and-numbered-print
Stinging Lionfish - Magic the Gathering - Theros Beyond Death

https://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/collections/prints/products/shimmerwing-chimera-mtg-theros-beyond-death-signed-and-numbered-print
Shimmerwing Chimera - Magic the Gathering - Theros Beyond Death

Once I receive my artist proofs, they will be going up on the store as well. There will be a post about them when or if I ever receive them.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment