Wednesday, January 15, 2020

RAWR! Shirt Clearance!

If you know me, then you know my penchant for RAWR! and my RAWR! shirts. As my work transitions to focus on the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia, I will no longer be pushing RAWR! This means I am clearing out my remaining stock of RAWR! shirts. Once they are gone, they are gone!

I have men's sizes up through XXX-large and women's cut shirts small-large. ALL shirts are now ONLY $7! Get to my store to take advantage and stock up on shirts before they are gone forever.

 At the end of an era, get your RAWR! shirt before they are gone forever!

Again, head to my store NOW to get your very own RAWR! shirt for only $7 and wear it proudly!

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment