Monday, July 29, 2019

Abyssal Chicken Prints at Gen Con!

UPDATE! The few remaining prints of the Abyssal Chicken are now available on my store!

Gen Con 2019 is just a few short days away, and I have a last-minute treat for those in attendance. After several requests, I worked with my printer and make it happen, Abyssal Chicken prints will be available at Gen Con! Each print is 11x14 and comes signed and numbered, but I am only doing a print run of 20, so once they are gone, they are GONE. If any are still available after the convention, I will put them up on my store. And if you were wondering, these prints ARE included in my Gen Con print sale (one print for $20 or FIVE for $40). Here is a look at the final art and the prints themselves.

Abyssal Chicken
Baldur's Gate: Descent Into Avernus
11 x 14 - Digital
Art Director - Kate Irwin
© 2019 Wizards of the Coast LLC

Only 20 of these bad boy will be available!

11x14 Abyssal Chicken action!

Each print is signed and numbered!

I hope to see you at Art Show table #30 later this week in Indianapolis for the best four days in gaming! There are going to be so many amazing artists this year, and I will be having LOADS of great deals. This is the year not to miss. 

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, I will see you back here after Gen Con! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment