Monday, March 5, 2012

Uncanny Very Near Mint

Recently, I had the privilege once again to contribute to another of Justin Peterson's comic projects, Uncanny Very Near Mint. You may remember my contribution to his first graphic novel that came out last year. It was a real thrill to be able to one again have some of my work share the same pages as Justin's stellar work (as well as the very talented Lee Bretschneider and Tara Abbamondi!). This time around Justin gave me free reign and didn't want to see it until I was finished, so I went back to my roots and had some Godzilla fun...

Godzilla vs Mothra?
Art by Christopher Burdett
Characters © 2012 Justin Peterson

Once again, I can not recommend the comic stylings of Justin enough. His work is super awesome and in Uncanny he is joined by two other outstanding artists to make a great little anthology. Here is a pic of the cover of Uncanny VNM (just so you know you are buying the right comic!).

Uncanny Very Near Mint by Justin Peterson!

If blow past all the amazing comic art in Uncanny VNM and get to the back you will see my monster pin up in all its black and white glory. I am told volume 2 of Very Neat Mint will be done soon, so that means I need to get moving on another pin up!


One more time, just in case you missed it before, if you are interesting in more information or in purchasing a copy of any of Justin's books, head over to the Adventuring Company website!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you all back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment