Friday, December 16, 2011

Sketchbook sketches

As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, I currently have copies of both my sketchbooks in stock and available to you while supplies last. They have been selling fast and when I can remember I have been taking photos of the drawings that have been going in them. Since I am running a little behind today I thought I would share with you some of those sketches, ENJOY!

Monster are more scary with fluid filled sacks on their heads - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Creepy bird monster is transfixed - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

All monsters should have to snort a lot and the puff of air needs to be visible - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

More snorting monsters - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

If you are interested in obtaining your own personalized sketchbook or getting one to be that perfect gift here are the details:

Your very own copy of creatura libri OR creatura libri 2 (please specify) with shipping to anywhere in the US: $20 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

Your very own copy of creatura libri OR creatura libri 2 (please specify) featuring an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch on the first page with shipping to anywhere in the US: $25 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

SPECIAL DEAL! Your very own copy of creatura libri AND creatura libri 2 featuring an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch on the first pages with shipping to anywhere in the US: $40 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

Send an email to: My Yahoo Account and I will send you my paypal info. If you need to send cash or a money order I will provide my home address, but I prefer Paypal. Supplies are limited and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please specify which book(s) you would like to purchase and if you would like sketches when you email me.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment