Monday, December 19, 2011

Mansions of Madness: Forbidden Alchemy

Forbidden Alchemy, the newest expansion for Mansions of Madness is now out and I designed one of the miniatures in this expansion! This time around it is the Crawling One, a Mythos horror I particularly like. The reference art I was given to base the miniature on was a little dark and vague so I was given a lot of room to flesh the Crawling One out and give it my own spin. This is what I came up with...

Crawling One
(Planning to touch you with all its tentacles)
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

As I mentioned previously, I did all these designs way back in 2009 and they are slowing being released. Patience is a virtue when it comes to miniatures, but after two years I am getting pretty anxious to see the rest of my designs become plastic. If the Crawling One looks familiar to you it is because it appeared in another Cthulhu piece that I have done. Having enjoyed designing the Crawling One so much, when I was given the chance to include any Mythos monster I wanted to I jumped at the chance to revisit the big CO.

I look forward with sharing more monster miniatures with you, but we will need to be patient because it will most likely be a while to wait.

That is all for today, see you back here for another exciting day on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment