Monday, January 24, 2011

Panda Book - NOW AVAILABLE!

I mentioned recently that I made a book of my panda drawings for my wife. That book is now available on Lulu.com! As per my wife's wishes, all proceeds from the sale of this book will be going toward organizations that help the giant panda. It is a win/win situation! Help pandas and get a panda book!

Pandas 1 - 36, 42 pages containing 36 pandas doing panda things... as long as panda things involve space travel and destroying cities.

Head over to Lulu.com and order yourself up a copy (or three), it is quick and easy! It would make a great gift for any age! Don't forget, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and what better way to say, "I love you." then with the gift of pandas!

You know you are at the right place when you see the panda in the glasses!

While there if you wouldn't mind leaving a comment, a rating or even to share the like or 'like' on Facebook, it would be VERY appreciated! Spread the word for my panda book! If you missed all the previous links to the book's page, just click HERE!

That is all for today, a day full of pandas! See you back here on Wednesday. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment