Friday, November 19, 2010

Blogger Monster

While at Illuxcon a lot of people mentioned having seen my blog, or at least heard that I took part in the blogging arts. On Saturday night I participated in an interview for the WIP podcast regarding my thoughts on blogging and my blogging activities. Since internet was extremely spotty in my room I took to posting and writing my blog out in the hotel lobby during Illuxcon. This lead to many comments along the lines of, "Are you STILL blogging?!" I usually played it off my pressing my fingers together and acted as if I was typing with the whole of my hand. Which of course got me thinking... about monsters... and their blogs. Since I had a lot of time to kill in airports on Monday after all the flight delays I eventually started doodling. ...and a blogger monster appeared.

*CLICK* *TAP* *TAP* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

Not my best doodle but airports don't make the best work environment for me. I also didn't have access to an eraser so I felt the need to to continue to darken things I didn't like which only draws more attention to them. I think this is how I now will see myself while I blog, banging away at the keys with my whole hand lost in my thoughts...

See you back here on Monday for actual NEW WORK! I got my comp copies of a recently released Paizo book in the mail this week and I can't wait to share them with you! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment