Wednesday, January 20, 2010

W.I.P. Podcast Episode 10

I was recently contacted by the good folks of W.I.P. to be on their podcast to talk about my 'Getting Serious' blog posts (Part 1 & Part2). This past Friday I had the privilege to speak with them and the episode went live yesterday.

Don't walk, RUN! to listen to W.I.P. Podcast Episode 10. The episode covers the topics of Artrage, the Spectrum deadline, crowd-sourcing and looking back at 2009. There is also an interview with yours truly sounding only slightly like a robot. Do I really sound like that?? ;)

A special thanks to Jeff & Caroline Himmelman and Peter & Anna Mohrbacher for having me on and being so gracious. I guess this also means I will need to get my butt in gear for Gen Con in August!

2010 is already looking like it will be an exciting an full year. Let's hope so! See you all on Friday, until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment