Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reminder of this weekends charity events!

We are less then an hour away from the start of the Get Your ♥ On Benefit here in Tallahassee benefiting the Spread the Love charity. It will be going on from 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm (EST) come rain or shine. You can get all the details HERE.

There will a live art auction which I will have work in. You are welcome to call in a bid using this temporary phone number: (850) *** - ****. You can get all additional info as well as see some of the available art for sale HERE.

Lastly my ebay auction featuring original drawings I did for the Dreamblade miniature game concludes tomorrow. This is the first time I am selling any of my professional work, don't miss out on the historic opportunity! You can get more info about the auction and drawings HERE or you can head right over to the EBAY AUCTION.

I greatly appreciate any and all contributions you can make toward this cause.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment