Monday, January 18, 2010

Things coming down the pipeline

Stopping by quickly today to let you all know about some things to keep an eye out for in the coming week(s) and month(s).

In two weeks I will be taking part in a charity art auction for the Spread the Love Charity benefiting Stephanie Little. The art auction is on January 30th in Tallahassee, Florida. I will have at least one piece in this auction. I will also be selling on ebay a full set of turnarounds for a miniature I designed for Dreamblade, with all proceeds going to the charity. This will be the first time I have sold any of my original work produced for Dreamblade. The auction will be going up next Sunday or Monday. I will be keeping you all up to date as this progresses. I hope everyone interested in owning some of my original art work will take this opportunity to win some art and to help Stephanie.

In the coming months I will also be showing work at the new location of Bacon & Bakin'. They will be moving soon and will be able to take part in the local First Friday events. They have asked me if I would care to show work in their business in March or April. I look forward to doing this and hope that if you are in the Tallahassee area that you will come out. I will update you on this as I know more. If you are curious to the types of cool things Bacon & Bakin' makes, check out these cool Cthulhu cupcakes I got to have at my birthday this past October. Ancient God yummy goodness!

You will go mad at the sight of these tasty treats!

Beware the Deep Ones!

Eyes of the Beholders! RAWR!

I will continue to update you on these events as I know more. I will be back on Wednesday at my normal posting time. Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment: