Monday, June 8, 2009

Twisting with Tornadoes

I am on the last big push to complete the child safety course I have been working on for several months. This last section deals with non-fire natural and man made disasters and emergencies. Here are several graphics dealing with tornadoes and heavy storms. I really enjoyed the tornado section, it allowed me a small bit of destructive fun.

When tornadoes strike, it is best to stay away from pink cars.

Tornadoes can achieve wind speeds of up to 300 miles per hour (not joke here).

Still waiting to hear back from the client if I am too over the top on this one. I hope not.

This is what the weather has been like for the past couple of weeks and it has been most problematic to my biking routine.

That's all for now. I have been super busy on gaming projects, but unfortunately I can't show that work off until it is published.

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

2 comments:

  1. You need a flying cow in the tornado pics. A Black and white dairy cow. One of the plastic toy figures would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I wanted to! The client on the other had most likely would not find much humor in it :(

    But I do imagine that yellow car being a cow, I squint my eyes a lot and think, "MOO". (more so then I usually do in my day to day life)

    ReplyDelete