Next week will see the start of Gen Con 2026! The best four days in gaming will once more roll for initiative in Indianapolis, IN, this coming July 30 - August 2. I will be returning to the Art Show after missing last year due to a last-minute emergency (everyone is totally okay!).
I will have all my monsters and, of course, some surprises that I will be sharing with you throughout the week. We will be in a slightly different location than I have been previously. Typically, you will find us in the lower left quadrant near the out rows, but this year, you will find us way up in the upper right quadrant, one row in at table 86. In some ways, it should be easier for you to find us! I hope to see you in Indianapolis next week!
That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog. See you back here on Wednesday! Until then...


No comments:
Post a Comment