Wednesday, May 24, 2023

"Recent" Magic the Gathering Artist Proof Drawings

Today I have "recent" Magic the Gathering artist proofs that I added a drawing to their backs. All available artist proofs and drawing options can be found on my store. I have been producing many of these lately, and I am properly behind in sharing what I have been working on. I present a selection of monster drawings on the back of Magic the Gathering cards.

Zombie Liliana on the back of a Festering Mummy card.

Yoda (and Grogu) has been a favorite request for some time. It is always fun to draw them.

The Ancient Carp is likely the most requested of the cards I have created. I will be sharing one of my favorite carp drawings in the coming weeks - but to be honest, they are all my favorites.

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment