Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Recent Artist Proof Drawing and MORE

Today I have for you a recent artist proofs that I added drawings to. If you are interested in getting any of these for yourself, just follow the links to my store. Also, I have recently signed a bunch of international Magic the Gathering cards. I am only familiar with the English versions of most of these cards, so it was fun to see thier international counterparts. Not every day cards from around the world make their way to your door. I hope you enjoy these images.

Growly snappy monsters for all your growly snappy monster needs.

Magic from around the world.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog. See you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment