Friday, June 11, 2021

Custom Ankheg Miniature by Jason DuBois

If you know me and know this blog, you will know the long history and the love I have for the D&D monster, the Ankheg. The Ankheg and I go back a way professionally and even further as a monster lover. The official miniature that was released last year was an exciting time. Even with a miniature available in stores, it has not stopped the crafters and gamers from making their own. I recently came across a custom Ankheg miniature made by Jason DuBois, and I had to immediately ask if I could share it on the blog. Jason was gracious enough to let me share his work. I think it looks great, and he did an excellent job capturing the 5th Edition Ankheg look and feel. Here are some of Jason's images of his work.

Ankheg miniature by Jason DuBois.
Images courtesy of Jason DuBois.

That's all for another exciting week on the blog. See you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability, head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment