Monday, February 3, 2020

A Closer Look at the Grand Coloring Book of Ethra VanDalia!

Bring a little color to the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia.

Guest contributor Achsa Nute has some information regarding the Grand Coloring Book of Ethra VanDalia!

I don’t know if you heard, but we’re doing a coloring book from the BAZAAR!!! I’ve always liked the line art that comes at the beginning of Chris’s work. I always thought it would be fun to color. So I looked into what makes a good coloring book.

Images are single-sided with black backs.

It will be printed on good paper stock with images on only one side, so you don’t have to decide which picture to sacrifice. The back of each image will be printed in solid black to help prevent bleeding for anyone who likes to use markers.

At the centerfold is the Grand Map of the Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia

The map will be a two page spread across the center of the book, so if you want to keep it all attached, it’ll still be easy to color, but if you don’t, it’s all on one sheet.  We did our best to clean up a few of the earlier images that were from photos to make it complete, but most importantly, ALL of the environments have been made into lovely lines for your Bazaar coloring satisfaction. I feel like these will also make amazing gifts for those awesome kids and adults who love coloring and don’t get enough monsters.

Enjoy!

Kickstarter goes live February 29
-Achsa Nute

That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment