Friday, August 16, 2019

EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons - Now Out!

I am a little late in getting this one the blog but better late than never! EYE OF THE BEHOLDER: The Art of Dungeons and Dragons is now out and available for streaming everywhere you like to purchase streamable movies. As you may remember from previous posts that I am featured in the documentary, and I talk about making monster art. There is a really nice review on Geek and Sundry that shares images and clips from the film. Speaking of clips, one of them is me talking about monsters! RAWR!


Just some idiot, talking about monsters while ruining a really awesome documentary

Kelley Slagle, Seth C. Polansky, and Brian Stillman did a tremendous job on the documentary, and I can not say enough good things about it. I HIGHLY recommend you getting a copy and checking it out this weekend. You will not regret it!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment