Friday, April 21, 2017

2017 IX Showcase

It has come to my attention that I have not officially announced that I will be part of the IX Showcase this coming October in Allentown, PA. Illuxcon is one of our favorite of favorite events of the year and it is exciting to be part of the Showcase once again. After being in the Main Show last year and the Weekend Salon the year before that it will be nice to be back in the Showcase. Don't get me wrong, the Main Show is AMAZING and a wonderful experience (the Weekend Salon is amazing too, but no longer exists as part of IX). Being in the Showcase will allow me a lot more freedom to take in IX with my time required at a table working concentrated into two evenings. This will mean I have more time to look at art, attend panels, catch up with friends, and actually get enough sleep.

2017 IX Showcase

The Showcase will also be a much better venue to show the work I am currently working on, if all goes to plan. I hope to see you in Allentown, PA this coming October for the premiere imaginative realist event. IX changed my life and I know it has effected others in the same way. I can not speak highly enough about it.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment