Friday, September 9, 2016

Space Coast Comic Con 2016 - BEGINS TODAY and MORE POKEMON!

Starting TODAY I am returning as a guest artist to the Space Coast Comic Con - September 9-11. The vendor hall opens at 3pm this afternoon and I will be set up at Table A17 with all my monsters. If you are in the area or already planning to attend, I will be at A17 all weekend. I hope to see you at Space Coast Comic Con! Here is a map of Space Coast Comic Con so that you can find me...

Hope to see you at Space Coast Comic Con 2016!
Space Coast Convention Center • 301 Tucker Ln, Cocoa, FL 32926 • September 9-11, 2016

Just like Gen Con, I will be creating reimagined Pokémon monsters for those attending. Set at an affordable price point, I will create for you a one of a kind reimagined Pokémon of your choice! Each drawing is roughly 4 x 6 and will be pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board. Here are some NEW examples of what to expect...

Reimagined Pokémon
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

This batch is a little more silly than the first batch, but each one is different and will take on what whatever mood I am in. If you are attending Space Coast Comic Con and what an original, one of a kind keepsake, be sure to come by Table A17 to get your very own Pokemon. Here are some larger images of the SPCC starter monsters...

Reimagined Bulbasaur
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett
 

Reimagined Charmander
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett
 
Reimagined Squirtle
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

Reimagined Pikachu
(Roughly) 4 x 6 - Pencil, marker, and paint on Bristol board
© 2016 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment