Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Gen Con and Infected By Art 4

Last was a busy week for with several announcements going out that effect many artists in 2016.  Primary among these announcements are the artists accepted into the Gen Con Art Show and art accepted into Infected By Art 4. I am happy to say that both of these effect me!

GEN CON

I am happy to announce that I will be returning to the Gen Con Art Show this year in Indianapolis, IN. I hope to see you August 4-7 for the best four days in gaming. Thing will be a bit different this year at the Gen Con Art Show so it should be interesting for everyone involved. Artist will, for the first time, be handling all of their own sales. I hope this transition goes smoothly for all involved. Fear naught, I will have LOADS of monsters with me for you to see and take home! RAWR!

INFECTED BY ART 4

I am also happy to announce that I have had a piece accepted into Infected By Art 4. For the second year in a row I am pleased to find my work included in this up and coming art journal! This year my Magic the Gathering piece, Ancient Carp, made the cut. I will have more info about IBA4 as it comes available, but I will assume that it will follow the last few years and will be released late 2016. My thanks goes out to the judges and to all those involved in making IBA happen! RAWR!

"Ancient Carp"
Magic the Gathering: Dragons of Tarkir
12 x 8.7 - Digital
© 2015 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment